- Austin Children’s Shelter protects and heals children, young adults and families in need.
- Foster Angels of South Texas improves the lives of children in foster care in Region 11 of South Texas.
- Fresh Chef’s Society creates a medium for foster children to learn the art of cooking from community chefs and culinary experts.
- Helping Hand Home for Children provides residential treatment services, therapeutic foster care, adoption services, and an on-site charter school for emotionally disturbed children.
- I Live Here I Give Here inspires Austinites to give their money as generously as they give their time.
- Kids In A New Groove provides private music instruction to kids in the foster care system by matching them with qualified music instructors.
- Partnerships for Children provides critical resources to abused and neglected children in our community who are in the care of Child Protective Services.
- Region 7, Child Protective Services protects children from abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- The Settlement Home provides a tranquil atmosphere for children to heal and grow.
- The Write To Me Foundation provides positive influences in the lives of youth that experience the foster system.
We would like to thank the following organizations for their support in 2015.
- Texas Medical Liability Trust is holding a variety of fundraisers throughout the year to benefit Foster Angels. They are pivotal parts of each of our fundraisers and hold in-office fundraisers to support Foster Angels.
- Global Business Travel Association, Austin Chapter is hosting their annual golf tournament in September and chose Foster Angels as the beneficiary.