- Global Business Travel Association, Austin Chapter has selected Foster Angels as their charity for the year. They host a variety of fundraisers throughout the year including their annual fall golf tournament which raises over $20,000.
- Pluckers Wing Bar has selected Foster Angels as their charity for the year. They collect backpacks stuffed with pillows, blankets, hygiene kits and more. In addition they have partnered with the Preparation for Adult Living Program (PAL) to host the Youth Leadership Council meetings at Pluckers. They provide dinner and present a teachable lesson to the council which consists of 16-21 year old foster youth.
- Mattress Firm Foster Kids has selected Foster Angels as their charity for the year. Throughout the year, the Mattress Firm Foster Kids program holds donation drives to collect essential items such as pajamas, clothing, shoes, holiday gifts and school supplies for children in foster care. The program also hosts annual Dollar Drive, which raises funds for children to participate in healthy and educational afterschool activities and life-shaping childhood experiences.
- I Live Here I Give Here inspires Austinites to give their money as generously as they give their time. Foster Angels will participates in their annual even – Amplify Austin which raises over $7 million for local Central Texas non-profits.
- Altrusa International is committed to making a difference in the lives of others through volunteerism, partnerships and service. The Austin Chapter has partnered with Foster Angels in several ways – including volunteering, donating books to give to children in foster care and selecting us to be the beneficiary of their upcoming Living WELL Aware: What is Healthy symposium on October 25th. For more information on the dinner or to purchase your ticket click here.
- Pop-Up Birthday provides birthday celebrations to children in foster care and create a moment of connection between the child and the their caregiver.
- Austin Children’s Shelter protects and heals children, young adults and families in need.
- Foster Angels of South Texas improves the lives of children in foster care in Region 11 of South Texas.
- Helping Hand Home for Children provides residential treatment services, therapeutic foster care, adoption services, and an on-site charter school for emotionally disturbed children.
- Kids In A New Groove provides private music instruction to kids in the foster care system by matching them with qualified music instructors.
- Partnerships for Children provides critical resources to abused and neglected children in our community who are in the care of Child Protective Services.
- Region 7, Child Protective Services protects children from abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- The Settlement Home provides a tranquil atmosphere for children to heal and grow.
- The Write To Me Foundation provides positive influences in the lives of youth that experience the foster system. They host the annual Prom Rack which provides prom dresses & suites to over 300 youth in foster care.
- UpBring BeREAL a supervised Independent Living program for young adults aging out of the foster care system in Central Texas. When a young adult is getting ready to move into their first apartment -Foster Angels steps in and puts together a starter kit which includes household clothing products, pots/pans, bathroom essentials, bedding, curtains and more. Think of it as a starter life-kit.