- Global Business Travel Association, Austin Chapter is in its third year partnership with Foster Angels. They volunteer, hold various drives and raise funds through their annual golf tournament which raised over $20,00 every year.
- Pluckers Wing Bar has partnered with the Preparation for Adult Living Program (PAL) to host the Youth Leadership Council meetings at Pluckers. They provide dinner and present a teachable lesson to the council which consists of 16-21 year old foster youth.
- Mattress Firm Foster Kids is in its second year partnership with Foster Angels. Throughout the year, the Mattress Firm Foster Kids program holds donation drives to collect essential items such as pajamas, clothing, shoes, holiday gifts and school supplies for children in foster care. The program also hosts annual Dollar Drive, which raises funds for children to participate in healthy and educational afterschool activities and life-shaping childhood experiences.
- I Live Here I Give Here inspires Austinites to give their money as generously as they give their time. Foster Angels will participates in their annual even – Amplify Austin which is held every March. This year over $9 million was raised for local Central Texas non-profits.
- Altrusa International is committed to making a difference in the lives of others through volunteerism, partnerships and service. The Austin Chapter partners with Foster Angels in several ways throughout the year– including volunteering at various events & stocking our bookshelf with books for children in foster care.
- Service King Collision Repair Centers has selected Foster Angels as their charity golf tournament beneficiary which will take place on May 22, 2017.
Foster Angels fills the needs of over 4,000 children and youth in Central Texas. While the majority of the requests come from CPS we work with several local non-profits to help fill the needs of many children living in foster homes, kinship placements, residential treatment facilities, shelters, supervised independent living apartments and more. Below are several of the agencies we work with on a weekly basis.
- Pop-Up Birthday provides birthday celebrations to children in foster care and creates a moment of connection between the child and the their caregiver. Foster Angels helps with the delivery of the birthday boxes to children in foster care.
- CASA of Travis County speaks up for children who’ve been abused or neglected by empowering our community to volunteer as advocates for them in the court system.
- Austin Children’s Shelter protects and heals children, young adults and families in need.
- Foster Angels of South Texas improves the lives of children in foster care in Region 11 of South Texas.
- Helping Hand Home for Children provides residential treatment services, therapeutic foster care, adoption services, and an on-site charter school for emotionally disturbed children.
- Kids In A New Groove provides private music instruction to kids in the foster care system by matching them with qualified music instructors.
- Partnerships for Children provides critical resources to abused and neglected children in our community who are in the care of Child Protective Services.
- Region 7, Child Protective Services protects children from abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- The Settlement Home provides a tranquil atmosphere for children to heal and grow.
- UpBring BeREAL a supervised Independent Living program for young adults aging out of the foster care system in Central Texas. When a young adult is getting ready to move into their first apartment -Foster Angels steps in and puts together a starter kit which includes household clothing products, pots/pans, bathroom essentials, bedding, curtains and more. Think of it as a starter life-kit.
- Foster Village aims to meet basic needs, provide therapeutic support, and promote community engagement. They have two Care Closet locations where they collect and distribute new and ‘like new’ donations that are assembled into Welcome Packs for children entering a foster home.