We would like to thank the following organizations for their support in 2015.
- Texas Medical Liability Trust is holding a variety of fundraisers throughout the year to benefit Foster Angels.
- Global Business Travel Association, Austin Chapter has selected Foster Angels as their charity for the year. They host a variety of fundraisers throughout the year including their annual golf tournament which raised over $15,000. We have been selected to be their charity again in 2016.
- Tiff’s Treats selected Foster Angels as the beneficiary of their new east side store and raised over $5,000. In addition they collected books to give foster children we serve.
- Pop-Up Birthday has the mission to provide birthday celebrations to children in foster care, letting them know that people in the community care about them.
- I Live Here I Give Here inspires Austinites to give their money as generously as they give their time. Foster Angels will be participating in their event, Amplify Austin.
Our Community Partners
- Austin Children’s Shelter protects and heals children, young adults and families in need.
- Foster Angels of South Texas improves the lives of children in foster care in Region 11 of South Texas.
- Fresh Chef’s Society creates a medium for foster children to learn the art of cooking from community chefs and culinary experts.
- Helping Hand Home for Children provides residential treatment services, therapeutic foster care, adoption services, and an on-site charter school for emotionally disturbed children.
- Kids In A New Groove provides private music instruction to kids in the foster care system by matching them with qualified music instructors.
- Partnerships for Children provides critical resources to abused and neglected children in our community who are in the care of Child Protective Services.
- Region 7, Child Protective Services protects children from abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- The Settlement Home provides a tranquil atmosphere for children to heal and grow.
- The Write To Me Foundation provides positive influences in the lives of youth that experience the foster system.